Our embroidered school uniform can be ordered by clicking
This takes you directly to My Clothing online uniform order service and 5% of all orders taken is given back to the school. The uniform is then delivered straight to your home. We would really like all children to wear jumpers and cardigans with the school logo if possible.
Every day school uniform:
- Navy blue crew neck jumper or cardigan with logo if possible (no hoodies)
- White polo shirt (not shirts or blouses)
- Plain black skirt, pinafore or trousers (trousers should not be black jeans, tight fitting, cropped or leggings)
- Black school shoes (not trainers or boots)
- Plain black tights or plain black socks
Summer Option: can be worn from the beginning of the summer term to autumn half term.
- Navy blue and white checked dress
- Black tailored shorts school shorts (not jean material, football shorts or tight cycling shorts)
- Plain short white socks with dresses
- Plain short black socks with shorts
- Plain white T-shirt
- Plain Black Shorts
- Plain black tracksuit / jogging bottoms for outdoor P.E (in winter months children may wear plain black jogging bottoms)
- Pumps / trainers for outdoor P.E (trainers are best for outdoor PE and plimsolls for inside)
- PE kits should be stored in a named bag
If your child is getting their ears pierced please do so at the beginning of the summer holidays. Please make sure your child can remove their earrings themselves for PE.
- We believe that it is both practical and safer for children to wear flat and sensible shoes. School shoes must be black. Trainers, boots and open-toed/backed sandals are not permitted.
- Rings, necklaces, bracelets and earrings are a hazard in school. Please ensure no jewellery is worn.
- Jewellery may only be worn if required for medical reasons, e.g. a medical bracelet. In these circumstances parents/carers must apply in writing to the Head teacher.
- Watches should not be smart watches and not linked to mobile phones.
- The wearing of earrings is discouraged in school. If your child has to wear earrings they should be one pair of small studs only.
- Hairstyles should be reasonable and appropriate for being in a learning environment at school.
- Long hair needs to be pulled back with a bobble, in a ponytail, plaits or bun. Hair bands and bobbles should be plain black or navy and bows on clips and bobbles should be small and plain black or navy.
- Makeup and cosmetics are not considered appropriate or consistent with our school uniform and therefore should not be worn.
- Nail varnish, gel nails or false nails should not be worn in school.
For further information please see the School Uniform & Jewellery Policy in our Statutory Policies section under Key Info.